Tuesday 4 September 2012

Moving on - new job and new blog title

Since my last post on this blog a lot has happened - too much to even begin to blog about so instead I'll start with the new. I have a new job at the University of Edinburgh. The role is Student Information Points Manager and it involves setting up and managing accessible information points for students to access at various places. To start with they will be situated at the main library in George Square and at the Kings Buildings in JCMB and in the Library.
So I've changed the name of this blog to Managing Student Information Points. I wasnt sure whether to start a completely new blog or carry on but I decided that I wanted to keep the old stuff and I have enough different blogs going on anyhow so a reduction rather than an increase would be best.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations but so bad for me as there are few quality FE library blogs around. Best wishes for the future and thank you for your observations over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete