Wednesday 22 June 2011

cpd23 - Thing1

I read about cpd23 and thought that I would like to take part and then a colleague recommended it too so I thought I'd better get on with it. I have a few blogs that I write - this is my main one 'Managing a Learning Resources Dept'. I'm a keen microblogger too and use Twitter a lot @clairedonlan.
My job is Head of Learning Resources at Middlesbrough College - the Learning Resources Dept is library services and e-Learning.
I'm interested in taking part in the activities for cpd23 and looking at other peoples blogs.
I'm not so good at following a prescriptive schedule for blogging or other such activities as i tend to use blogging as and when I want to comment or reflect on an idea or activity.
I'm going to try and see how it goes





2 comments:

  1. I'll be really interested to follow your blog as I too manage a LRC. I think the cpd23 programme sounds great and I've also asked my staff to take part too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I'd also like to follow your blog. I have just signed up for Cpd23 and thing it is a very useful way to get easily accessible training. Is there a particular aspect of the course you are interested in?
    I am using it as a push to get me blogging!

    ReplyDelete